1. WAP is:
2. The WAP protocol was designed to show internet-contents on _____ clients.
3. The WAP protocol was mainly designed for:
4. Which language is used to create programs which are supported by WAP ?
5. The WAP protocol was designed to show _______ contents on wireless clients, like mobile phones.
6. WAP is an application communication protocol.
7. WAP is _____ from Internet standards.
8. WAP is a protocol designed for:
9. WAP homepages are not too different from the HTML homepages.
10. WML is:
11. WML is mostly about the:
12. In WML which tag is used for line break ?
13. WML pages are often called as:
14. A deck contains a set of:
15. A WML card can be set up to let a user enter information.
16. The <prev> task represents the action of going back to the previous:
17. The <refresh> task refreshes some specified card variables.
18. The <noop> task says that _____ should be done.
19. The <do> tag can be used to activate the task when the user clicks on a word or phrase on the screen.
20. Which fo these are not task elements ?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.