1. DTD is:
2. It defines the document structure with a list of _______.
3. DTD defines the document structure with a list of legal elements.
4. A DTD can be declared inline in your XML document, or as an
5. If the DTD is included in your XML source file, it should be wrapped in a DOCTYPE definition with the following syntax:
6. You can also use a DTD to verify your own
7. If the DTD is external to your XML source file, it should be wrapped in a DOCTYPE definition with the following syntax:
8. With DTD, each of your XML files can carry a ________ of its own format with it.
9. Elements are the main building blocks of both
10. Attributes provide _______ about elements.
11. Entities are variables used to define
12. Entities are expanded when a document is parsed by an XML
13. Which of these characters connot be used as entity references in XML ?
14. PCDATA means:
15. CDATA is text that _____ be parsed by a parser.
16. CDATA means:
17. An element declaration has the following syntax:
18. Elements with only character data are declared with
19. In a DTD, Attributes are declared with an _______ declaration
20. ________ can validate your XML against a DTD.
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.