1. XForms is the next generation of
2. XForms is an ____ format for the specification of user interfaces.
3. XForms stores and transports data in
4. XForms reduces or eliminates the need for
5. Which of these are not the features of Xforms ?
6. XForms uses XML for data definition and ______ for data display.
7. XForms uses ____ to define form data.
8. XForms 1.0 became a W3C Recommendation in
9. The purpose of an XForms form is to
10. The XForms model uses an ______ element to define the data to be collected.
11. To submit the data Xforms uses:
12. XForms is not designed to work alone.
13. You cannot use an XForms namespace in
14. XForms uses XPath to address data. This is called
15. XPath uses path expressions to identify nodes in an
16. The XForms user interface can bind <input> elements using the
17. The user interface elements in XForms are called
18. Which of these are not the XForms properties reference ?
19. The select control is used for selecting items (one or many) from a
20. The data restrictions, types and behaviors of the forms can be defined by:
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.