1. Which of the following is the latest DOM recommendation from the W3C?
2. Which of the following is an important way of making sure your scripts will work with future browsers?
3. What is DOM ?
4. The DOM presents an HTML document as a __________ .
5. Which defines a standard set of objects for any structured document ?
6. In how many defferent parts is the DOM divided ?
7. According to the DOM, everything in an HTML document is a _________ .
8. You can find the element you want to manipulate in ________ way ?
9. What is the syntax of getElementById() ?
10. A Window object is created automatically with every instance of ________ .
11. Every node has some properties that contain some information about the node. The properties are__________ .
12. The nodetype for document returns the ________ value.
13. The Document object is part of the Which object ?
14. The _______ object represents an HTML hyperlink.
15. Which object represents a push button in HTML DOM ?
16. In list below, which is not the HTML DOM Object ?
17. The History object is actually a ________ object.
19. The Location object is automatically created by the_______________ and contains information about the current URL.
20. You can access a radio object by searching through the elements array of the form, or by using ______________ .
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.