1. What is SOAP ?
2. SOAP is a lightweight ___ based protocol .
3. It is a standard for exchanging XML-based messages over a computer network, normally using
4. How many parts do SOAP consists of ?
5. SOAP is language
6. SOAP is designed to communicate via
7. SOAP is platform
8. It is important for application development to allow Internet communication between programs.
9. Today's applications communicate using _____ between objects like DCOM and CORBA.
10. A better way to communicate between applications is over HTTP, because HTTP is supported by all Internet browsers and servers.
11. SOAP is a key element of Microsoft's _____ architecture for future Internet application development.
12. The first public Working Draft on SOAP was published from W3C in
13. Which of these is not contained in SOAP message ?
14. Which of these is not an important syntax rule of SOAP ?
15. The mandatory SOAP Envelope element is the ________ of a SOAP message.
16. A SOAP message must always have an Envelope element associated with the "http://www.w3.org/2001/12/soap-envelope" namespace.
17. If a different namespace is used, the application must generate an _______ the message.
18. The SOAP ________ attribute is used to define the data types used in the document.
19. The SOAP _____ attribute may be used to address the Header element to a particular endpoint.
20. What is the right syntax of the actor attribute ?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.