1. Schema is an _____ based alternative
2. An XML Schema describes the structure of an XML _______ .
3. XSD is:
4. Which of these are not supported by XML Schema ?
5. XML Schemas are the Successors of
6. XML Schema became a W3C Recommendation
7. One of the greatest strength of XML Schemas is the support for
8. With XML Schemas, the sender can ________ the data in a way that the receiver will understand.
9. With an extensible Schema definition you cannot:
10. A simple element is an XML element that can contain only
11. Which of these are not a kind of complex elements
12. If an element has attributes, it is considered to be of a complex types.
13. The syntax for defining an attribute is:
14. A default value is automatically assigned to the attributes when no other value is specified.
15. Attributes are by default:
16. If an XML element is of type "xs:date" and contain a string like "Hello World", the element will
17. Restrictions on XML elements are called
18. To specify how whitespace characters should be handled, we would use the whiteSpace
19. An empty complex element cannot have any contents, only
20. How many indicators are present in Schema ?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.