1. What can you do with the Internet?
2. What does WWW stand for?
3. Which one of the following is a search engine?
4. What does URL stand for?
5. What is the name of the language you use to write a web page?
6. Which of the following terms is a "browser"?
7. All web addresses start with which of the following?
8. The Internet was developed in the
9. According to CNN, how much did Internet traffic increase between 1994 and 1996?
10. USENET is...
11. True or false: The Internet is managed by the U.S. government
12. What is a spider?
13. What is not always necessary for accessing the Web?
14. A word that looks underlined on a web page is usually what?
15. What are the consequences if download files from the Internet to your computer?
16. What is not always necessary for accessing the Web?
17. An IP address is:
18. The 'localhost' is:
19. how many layers in osi
20. what is internet?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.