1. The maximum number of nodes per segment depends on the_______.?
2. Information can be transmitted via one of_______siganlling method(s).
3. IEEE designates Thicknet as_______Ethernet
4. ensure(s) that data are transferred whole, in sequence, and without error from one node on the network to another.
5. Which is not an exmple of transmission media?
6. Mail services requires a significant commitment of technical support and administration and resources due to their
7. How many layers in the OSI model?
8. Which device act as a traffic cop?
9. What is SMTP?
10. An organization that share devices, saves
11. The computer you are controlling or working via a network.
12. A network of computers and other devices that is confined to a relatively small space.
13. What layer of OSI does the encryption/decryption?
14. E-mail use communication protocol.
15. What is the default port number for SMTP?
16. What is the default port number for FTP?
17. What is the default port number for Web server such as IIS and Apache?
18. HTTP is the protocol use to view web pages.
19. Which cannot support full-duplexing?
20. Vertical connectors between floors are known as_______.
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.