Steps for Subcontracting
Explain System and User Status In Production Order
What is System Status in PP?
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
A system status is a status set by the system.
the user that a particular function was carried out on an object. You cannot
influence a system status in any way, that is, it cannot be directly deleted or
changed. Example: When you release a production order, the system automatically
sets the system status "released". You cannot influence this status unless you
carry out a business transaction that leads to a change of the system status.
You can activate any number of statuses
in a production order. It is possible for a production order to be
simultaneously "released", "pre-costed", "printed" and "confirmed".
The Main system statuses which are in
use at Netafim:
- CRTD = Created. This is the status given to each
production order upon creation. As long as a production order has not
been released, it cannot be printed or confirmed.
- REL = Released. Once a production order is created, it
can be released for production either automatically or manually.
- PCNF = Partially Confirmed. This status is given to an
order once the first confirmation had been received from the
shopfloor. This status will change automatically to CNF
when a final confirmation will be done.
- CNF = Confirmed. Confirmations of production progress
and produced goods are reported to SAP from the shop flor.
A final confirmation is given to an order when its
production is complete.
- PDLV = Partially delivered. This status is given to
production order that is partially delivered.
- DLV = Delivered. This status is given to production
order that is fully delivered.
- TECO = Technically Complete. This status is given to
production orders which had been given both CNF status (final
production confirmation) as well as User Status of CHECK
(see "User Status" section). TECO is set automatically by a daily job running
in the background.
- DLFL = Deletion Flag. This status indicates that the
order had been marked for deletion, but was not erased from the
What is User Status in PP?
A user status is activated by the user and can be created
as an addition to the existing system status. You can define and
activate any number of user statuses. To define a user
status, you need to have created a status profile, which is created per order
type in Customizing.
The Main user statuses which are in use
- Rel. = Released. This user status is given to the
production order with its creation.
- Prod. = Production. Once a first production confirmation
has been made, the Rel. status is changed to Prod.
- Clo. = Closed. User status given to a production order
which was fully confirmed (system status CNF).
- Check = The controller marks a production order as
"Check" after performing a thorough examination with the aid of "Work Order for
Check" report (the report list all the production orders with CNF system
statuses but with no TECO system status). Upon marking the production order as
"Check", the system will automatically mark the production order as TECO. The
status indicates that controlling can process the production order.