This tutorial has taught XSLT part of XML.
1. XSLT is a language for transforming XML documents into other XML documents like XHTML
using XPath as the query language.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
2. Use the Load method of the XslT class to load an XSLT style sheet (or
3. The Transform method of the XslT class uses an XPathDocument, and
either returns an XmlReader or writes the transformation into a supplied
4. The XslT class can transform over any data that implements
XPathNavigator and the IXPathNavigable interface.
5. XSLT files may be combine to produce the required structure output format
(for example, XML or HTML).
6. XSLT processors manipulate document structure but do not manipulate documents.