Sales and Distribution - Transfer of
The MRP department is informed about the quantities and deadlines
by which incoming orders
should be delivered. The system checks the availability of the goods
based on the requested
delivery date of the customer and creates MRP records which contain all
for passing on to planning. It ensures that the goods are available in time
for the delivery.
Materials planning transfers the reported requirements and creates orders or
requisitions from them etc.
For controlling transfer of requirements, you have to carry out the
1. Each requirement type has to be allocated to one requirement class only.
2. The transfer of requirements must be switched on at requirements
class level,the sales documents at schedule line level.
3. You must define a check group. It is possible to have this check group
proposedfor the initial creation of a material master record.
4. Note that a plant must exist for transfer of requirements to be
carried out at document item level.
- Requirement class
It specifies the following points:
- whether an availability check and a transfer of requirements is
carried out for a
transaction (for sales documents, fine tuning using the schedule line
category is possible),
- whether the requirements are relevant for MRP,
- the allocation indicator from the sales view which controls the settlement
requirements with requirements
- whether an item is to be settled to an auxiliary account assignment,
- the settlement profile,
- the results analysis key.
(Use transaction SM30 for V_* configuration)
- Requirements type
V_TVEPZ_V - Assignment of requirement
type to Transaction
V_TVEP_V - Schedule line category
Define Checking Group
V_TMVFU - Define the checking
group that the system proposes when you create a new material
You can overwrite the default value for the checking group in the
No Sales & Distribution Articles could be found as of now.
Share And Enjoy:These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
Sales and Distribution - Transfer of Requirements, SAP Sales and Distribution, SAP Sales and Distribution, SAP Sales and Distribution tutorial, SAP Sales and Distribution tutorial pdf, history of SAP Sales and Distribution, Custamizing Style Sheet, learn SAP Sales and Distribution